Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

In lieu of the current market situation and the fact that Zach has made it through 6 layoffs, we decided not to send paper Christmas cards this year. (Yes, I know! It practically killed me!!!) So, here is my digital version...

2008 was quite a crazy year...I was able to pass all 3 certification exams and got a 4th grade teaching job at my school. Zach started getting into triathlons with his friend Taylor and completed 3 triathlons plus the Dallas White Rock Marathon. We had TONS of weddings and several new babies born to our friends and even celebrated 2 years together ourselves. We have been in our house just over 2 years now, and it feels like such a transformation. Landscaping really added a finishing touch to the house. It doesn't feel so much like a house in progress anymore, which we are so proud of.

I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas celebrating the birth of our savior, and I pray for many blessings upon you for the coming year.

No comments: