CONGRATS! How exciting! You are going to be such a precious Momma! Such an exciting journey :)
dude... 2032? that is totally disturbing :)SO EXCITED TO MEET BABY GAVOS!
Congratulations, Kate and Zach! Y'all will be great parents. Brad and I will pray for this new little life!So I guess you find out boy or girl in another month or so?
how exciting!!!! You will be a wonderful mommy!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so excited for you! You are going to be a great mama! It is the best thing ever. :)
Congratulations!
Thank you so much to everyone for your sweet comments!
CONGRATS!!! This is so ridiculously exciting!!! I'm so very happy for you. That should make the bad work situation better! You just think about what's to come!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
CONGRATS! How exciting! You are going to be such a precious Momma! Such an exciting journey :)
dude... 2032? that is totally disturbing :)
SO EXCITED TO MEET BABY GAVOS!
Congratulations, Kate and Zach! Y'all will be great parents. Brad and I will pray for this new little life!
So I guess you find out boy or girl in another month or so?
how exciting!!!! You will be a wonderful mommy!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so excited for you! You are going to be a great mama! It is the best thing ever. :)
Congratulations!
Thank you so much to everyone for your sweet comments!
CONGRATS!!! This is so ridiculously exciting!!! I'm so very happy for you. That should make the bad work situation better! You just think about what's to come!
Post a Comment