I had a conversation with Zach last night that I really wanted to use the muffin mix we have in the pantry. Milk and hot buttered apple cinnamon muffins for breakfast... MMmmmmm.This morning at some point, I woke up in a panic and I realize why:
I remembered that I had a dream that we had the baby, and were somewhere in public. Zach let some random lady hold Blueberry (or Pinkberry, per Janet :) and she disappeared. So, I freak out and go looking for her and when I find her, it was too late. She had already baked our baby into muffins.
Hahahahah! I can't stop laughing right now just thinking about it, but it was SO real in my dream. I guess I really wanted some muffins for breakfast this morning. Don't judge a pregnant woman.
2 comments:
Now I really want a muffin. :| Make mine blueberry though!
Blueberry muffins are on backorder until April ;)
I am so traumatized from that dream!!! You crack me up!
Post a Comment