I have kind of been coming to a decision to let the blog go for a while. Lately, it is a source of guilt for "not getting around to it." I so want to capture C's life as she grows up, but I don't think it will be here.
At least for now. If I can get my life to go from chaotic to some sort of normal, maybe I will try again.
Reading this article this morning was the final nail to the coffin. It just clicked. I can't be everything.
Power of Moms Article by April Perry
I have friends here whom I follow and adore your blogs. I will keep reading. I don't feel creative as far as this goes, and I don't want it to feel like a chore.
So, I will leave you with a few last pictures of my sweet Caroline from Easter weekend. Who turns 2 tomorrow. (holding back tears)
She is the best thing God has ever given me, and that article made it crystal clear to me that I am doing enough by being her mama every day.
Sending lots of love and a farewell for now.







3 comments:
We'll miss you...but you're doing the right thing!
Bummer! But I totally understand. Happy Birthday Caroline!!!
Hey Friend! That article is so good, right? I know the feeling. I want to quit the blog sometimes, but I do sitll enjoy it. I know one day you will enjoy it again, and it will feel right. You are an AMAZING mom and an inspiration. I'll read again when you're ready!
Post a Comment