Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Life is good.

Ok, so I'm sure you realized that I was freaking out in my last post. Our life is so chaotic and totally uncertain right now. All we know is that we have each other, our hairy baby (Zach's nickname for Sadie), food to eat, and a roof over our heads. And you know what? Maybe that's a lesson we needed to learn. Everything is in God's hands. I tend to overplan things too much. Zach and I loooooove to daydream, especially on road trips. We love to talk about what we think is going to happen in the future... I read somewhere recently that if you want to make God laugh, start planning! Ha!

I have even more of a renewed faith that God will take care of everything in time. We will be fine, and I am okay just leaving it up to him. I know he has our best interest in mind. It is actually kind of fun having to leave everything up to him- it's liberating just letting go.

The support of friends and family has been more than amazing. Thank you so much for all of your referrals, prayers, and love. I can't even begin to tell you how much it means to us.

So, to sum it all up, life is good. God is good.

Love you all-

1 comment:

keely said...

Kate, I have been thinking and praying for y'all. I wish I knew someone in Zach's line of work that was hiring. It's good to hear that you have more of a peace about the situation. You're still in my prayers! Keep us updated.