So, I'm not sure why I haven't posted about this earlier, but I guess I've been a little busy :)Ever since I can remember using a computer (early 90's?), I have always had an interest in fonts. Yes, fonts. (nerd-alert)
So, that love of fonts has turned into love of graphic design.
So, that love of fonts has turned into love of graphic design.
Don't ask me why I didn't become a graphic designer... My answer would be, "I don't have a clue." I can only guess that I didn't realize what kind of degree I would need to get, and so I pursued other things.
Since college, I have been doing some design work on the side, mainly for friends or family. I haven't charged, thinking that I would build up my portfolio and then start my own business. Part of me thinks I've been too scared to pull the trigger since I haven't had any formal design training. (Which, by the way, I would love to do...at some point...)
However, I feel like I have a knack for it... and really do love it. It's my creative outlet.
I have decided to officially start it, now that I am staying home with Caroline.
So, If you happen to know anyone needing invitations, announcements, programs, newsletters, logo design, or even a photo montage (slideshow of pictures)... please contact me!
You can reach me at nestcreative@gmail.com
I have decided to officially start it, now that I am staying home with Caroline.
So, If you happen to know anyone needing invitations, announcements, programs, newsletters, logo design, or even a photo montage (slideshow of pictures)... please contact me!
You can reach me at nestcreative@gmail.com
4 comments:
This is so cool!! I LOVE fonts too. I go crazy with them at school. I'm excited for your new venture... I'll let you know next time I need something like that!
so amazing that you're jumping in! i can't wait to see what you create! have you seen amanda(of kevinandamanda.com)'s fonts? to.die.for. and FREEFREEFREE!!!
Thanks girls! That is great! Have y'all ever been to dafont.com? It's one of my favs and totally free! :)
Way to go girl!! You'll have to fill me in on the loopholes of "officially starting"!
Love,
font nerd #2
Post a Comment