P.S. Obviously, the kitchen is not finished yet, hence the unpainted cabinet doors... Hopefully we'll get to that someday... ... ... ...
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Nesting much??
I thought you were supposed to "nest" when you are pregnant. I really didn't do much nesting because I never felt good enough to care. Well, I guess it's catching up with me. I have been going nutso with to-do lists (I'm guessing to keep my head straight after all of this brain power loss they call Mama Brain). Our pantry has been driving me crazy for the past few months. We are usually in such a hurry that we just throw stuff in there and things have lost their places.... So, today while Caroline was taking a nap (actually during 2 naps), I rearranged our pantry. And I feel better, slightly proud of myself, and slightly embarrassed that I am so excited about a pantry being cleaned out.


P.S. Obviously, the kitchen is not finished yet, hence the unpainted cabinet doors... Hopefully we'll get to that someday... ... ... ...
P.S. Obviously, the kitchen is not finished yet, hence the unpainted cabinet doors... Hopefully we'll get to that someday... ... ... ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment