Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary. I kept thinking about how fast the time has gone by, and how much has happened in such a short time. Crazy.
I feel so, so blessed to have been able to say "I do" to this wonderful guy... He is more than I could ever ask for in a husband and now is an amazing father to our sweet little girl.
I wrote this quote in Zach's card:
"Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner." (-Amy Bloom)
How lucky and blessed am I, getting to dance with such an amazing partner...
1 comment:
I was wracking my brain ALL day long yesterday trying to remember who shared the same anniversary... and it was you :) Pregnancy brain! I hope your anniversary was wonderful!
Post a Comment