So, I thought I was going to take on the task of learning how to write/decipher/read HTML code. I can get a bit ambitious when I make up my mind to do something. In this case, I am just too overloaded that I really can't spend the time learning like I want to (yet). I am busy with Caroline all day long, and then the few hours I have after she goes to bed simply aren't enough to do dishes, keep the house clean, cook dinner, sanitize bottles, take the dog out, do laundry, get to-do list things done, and/or just have some plain-old "me" time to read or do something mindless... So, I am going to concede to the giant that is HTML code--we will meet again some day!
Instead of trying to design my whole blog layout, I went to shabbyblogs.com and downloaded a template. Then, I just made a custom header to satisfy my expectations of myself for the time being...
You may have noticed I went through several different ideas for a blog header, so I may go back to those one day. We'll see!!
1 comment:
I think your layout looks great! Much cuter than mine anyways!
Post a Comment