Thursday, October 28, 2010

Confession...

I have a shameful obsession. shameful. And I don't have a clue how it came about. Maybe because my Mom never bought these for us? Who knows... All I know is that I can unwrap and down a fruit roll-up before you can say, "Hello- you're going to Belize next month. Tone it down."
Anyone else have a shameful obsession, food or otherwise? Please don't let me bask in the glory alone.

6 comments:

Janet James said...

I LOVE them too! We never got them as children either...I'm convinced that's why I still love them.

Raquel said...

I was the same way with buttery, cheesy grilled cheese! My mom never made them for me when I was little and I developed a small obsession. I have since cut back, but a fruit roll-up or gushers now and then never hurt anyone :-)

Whitney said...

I can eat an entire box of brown sugar poptarts before you can say "bobsyouruncle" ... I can't buy them now. I love poptarts!!!!

Whitney said...

I can eat an entire box (family size) of brown sugar poptarts before you can blink an eye. :)

Keely Snyder Designs said...

smarties. =)

love the layout - did you do it yourself?

Kate said...

Mmm... All of this sounds yummy! :)

Thanks Keely! I did do the layout myself! Let me know if you want me to show you how too!