I keep telling people how much fun I am having with Caroline at this age. I can't believe how interactive she is! She seems to learn something new each day.
She isn't crawling yet (which I am totally okay with!), but she is definitely SO close. I really didn't think she would crawl at all. But, I think it will happen in the next month or two. I have had several oh-my-gosh moments thinking she is about to do it, and then she pushes up off of her toes and rolls over to her back. Little stinker!It's like she wants to skip over these baby steps and go straight to walking. Hmm... Wonder where she gets that from! She can pull up using my help and she can stand up in her crib, but she can't pull up from sitting because she can't reach the top bar yet. She likes to walk around with my help, and loves to jump and bounce. This kid is SO active!
We got her a jumperoo thing-a-ma-jig that you hang from the doorway, and she just bounces and twists and turns to her heart's content. I'm sure you remember my post about having to stop swaddling her? It was just a week shy of her 7th month birthday and I was devastated. Ok, I'm being dramatic, but it was hard going from instantaneous sleep to rolling around for 30 minutes before she fell asleep! She has started to move more and more toward sleeping on her tummy. First, she went to her side, and now, more and more I see this:
She is turning out to be such a beautiful little girl. I know I am a bit biased, but Zach and I both beam with pride every time someone comments on how pretty she is.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
7 months
7 months was as fun as it was exhausting! Caroline cut her first top tooth on November 5th, and I'm STILL waiting for the second one to come through. I keep thinking it's about to poke through, and then it doesn't. Sneaky little booger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment