Caroline made an April Fool out of me and took off this past Friday! I really didn't expect her to start walking until closer to her 1st birthday. She walked across our living room at home a couple of times in the morning. Then, we got to Dallas Friday night, and she walked all over my parents' living room. It was really neat that Zach and my parents got to see her taking off! She is still wobbly and likes to have a finger to hold on to when she is on a hard surface. I love that she holds her arms in the air when she walks to help her keep her balance. It's precious! It's so funny that people say- "oh-it's all over now that she's walking!" I completely disagree! It was a MUCH harder transition going from sitting and playing to crawling! I have been chasing her around since January, so chasing her walking is really no different! I love, love, love this age. She is so.much.fun!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
{we're walkin' on sunshine... woah!}
Caroline made an April Fool out of me and took off this past Friday! I really didn't expect her to start walking until closer to her 1st birthday. She walked across our living room at home a couple of times in the morning. Then, we got to Dallas Friday night, and she walked all over my parents' living room. It was really neat that Zach and my parents got to see her taking off! She is still wobbly and likes to have a finger to hold on to when she is on a hard surface. I love that she holds her arms in the air when she walks to help her keep her balance. It's precious! It's so funny that people say- "oh-it's all over now that she's walking!" I completely disagree! It was a MUCH harder transition going from sitting and playing to crawling! I have been chasing her around since January, so chasing her walking is really no different! I love, love, love this age. She is so.much.fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is just adorable!! She looks so happy. Love the arms up too!
I tried commenting on this the other night, but I guess it didn't work. I agree 100% - walking is SO much better than crawling. I also agree that Caroline is in the best stage - learning and changing right before your very eyes...but not defiant yet :) Enjoy the next few months before that settles in!
Post a Comment