p.s. I don't think I did a great job of giving the full story. It sounds like Caroline is having a terrible time and is in terrible condition, which couldn't be further from the truth. In fact, if you didn't know she was having problems with reflux/food, you positively could not look at her and know it.
She is one of the happiest little girls I have ever seen. She loooves to be the center of attention, and will perform to her heart's content. She loves to dance, say animal sounds, point to things she knows, and a couple of new ones are doing "happy feet" and bouncing her left leg. It's hilarious. I need to get a video and post that. I also DIE laughing when I tell her to smile for Mama. Oh man- she gives the biggest smile her face can possibly make!
Something else I forgot to mention.... The CHIEF of PEDIATRIC Gastroenterology made a comment about how busy she is! That made me laugh SO hard! If a pediatric specialist who sees kids ALL day long comments on how busy she is, then she really must be! Now I feel a little bit better about being so exhausted after chasing her at the end of the day.
I saw this quote in an email yesterday, and I feel like it should be my new daily mantra:
"May you always be overwhelmed by the grace of God, rather than the cares of life."
(~unknown)
I don't know anything that could be more relevant than that.
much love--
kg
No comments:
Post a Comment