"Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you."
~Oprah
I think there is definitely something to be said about doing what makes you passionate.
I took a big leap of faith and decided to start Kate Gavos Photography.
Six months later, I couldn't be more excited.
I.love.it.
I am in my element when I am in a photography session. As much as when I was teaching.
I am so hungry to learn more and soak it all in.
I just want to say a big thank you to those of you who keep up with us, and who have encouraged me along the way.
My love language is words of affirmation. Those virtual hugs, kisses, and prayers have kept me going, and kept me motivated.
I can't wait to keep learning.
It's a magical feeling to know you are learning and growing, still at 28 years old.

1 comment:
i love this post! proud of you from afar, sweet friend! xx
Post a Comment