Thursday, November 10, 2011

{comfort food}

I just emailed this to a handful of family members and friends and thought- what the hey. I should do a blog post! So here it is...

Now that it is cooling down outside...

I found this recipe a few months ago and have made it a handful of times. I really love tuna noodle casserole for some reason, even though we didn't eat it much growing up. It definitely counts as comfort food for me. Zach grew up with tuna casserole, and usually isn't very fond of it, but does like this version.

It is also really easy to exchange some of the ingredients for a healthier version. (i.e. olive oil for butter, less cheese, skim milk) It's from scratch, quick, and very easy to make.

Another great thing about it is that you usually have most of the ingredients on hand, so usually I just have to buy the tuna and the cheese. Super inexpensive to make!

Just thought you might like it and wanted to pass it along! Here is the link:


I love recipe swaps. So, if you have anything easy, sort of healthy, and want to pass it back, I'd love you for it!

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Kate

No comments: