I am having a crazy-busy couple of weeks. I am still trying to come up with a grading system that works best for me. I know.... "Good luck with that!" So, I was up really late last night with my wonderful husband helping me finish putting grades into the computer. I am SO tired this morning and just so ready to be home already.
When my afternoon class came in at 11am today, one of the girls said,"Mrs. Gavos, I forgot something!" And I said,"What?" And she said,"I forgot to hug you!" and gave me a big hug. It made my heart smile. :) The Lord has blessed me with an opportunity to work with kids, and it never ceases to amaze me how he can "redirect" me when I need it most!
1 comment:
Thanks for that little story and glimps of His goodness. He definitely shows himself when we need Him most. Hope you get some rest soon!
Post a Comment