Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ode to the man...

Well, my plan was to get this posted on Monday when it was actually Zach's birthday, but with all of the cold/flu going around and other stuff going on, it just didn't make it. So, without further ado, here it is: my tribute to the greatest 28 year old guy I know.

He is so funny... Even though he comes off sometimes as a really serious guy with this big booming voice, he is a total goofball. We crack each other up all the time!




He has great taste! When we have done work on the house, or whenever we go shopping, he has a great eye for what looks good! (Ha! The second one I am totally kidding...)

He is so talented in his job. He has learned so many skills just by watching the trades do it once. He has done amazing things to our home and I know he has a long successful career ahead of him.

Lastly, he is an amazing husband. He knows how to take care of me and I feel safe with him. He is going to be an incredible father (when the time comes) and I know we are going to have a life full of great memories!


I love you honey! Thank you for being so wonderful the past 8 years I have known you!

No comments: