Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Haircuts...

I have a hair appointment on Saturday morning. I have not gotten a haircut since last June. I know... the SHAME! All I can say is.... FYT....First Year Teacher.

I want to get back to my natural color... My highlights have gone a bit brassy. I think she actually put some low lights in last time, but it's been so long, I'm sure they've grown out.

I have decided I do want to keep my hair long. I like it short, but it is SO versatile long, and as much as I hate to admit it-- I LOVE being able to put my hair into a ponytail. I can't live without that!!!

So... my question is, do I get it dyed a bit darker so it will fade to my natural color over time? I am not an expert at ALL on hair color. And, I have found that blonde/lighter highlights tend to turn reddish/brassy over time... So, I really don't want to do that anymore.

Open to thoughts or suggestions!!

1 comment:

Elicia said...

Oh my goodness, last June! Crazy girl! You should post before and after pics. I like the idea of going darker, I think it will look fantastic on you. Dark color always fades from my hair pretty fast...