I like to name my houses. Well I only own one at a time, but I feel like my house is my child, so I have to name it. Our first house was on Winnetka, so she was aptly named: Winnie. We bought a house in Beaumont (which is not quite ours yet... 2 more weeks!) and she shall be called Gale. Gale is... well, the poor girl needs some help! If you saw our before pictures of Winnie, all I can say is "you ain't seen nothin' yet!"
I didn't realize until I got married and had a place of my own how much I LOVE interior decorating.... And not just the decor part... Seeing the potential that a space has, and working to show it in its best possible light. (No pun intended ;)
So, without further ado, I will give you a sneak peek at our new project... More pictures to come once we have closed!

No comments:
Post a Comment