Yep, I did it. I crossed over to the dark side... I got a wild hair (literally) and dyed my hair darker. Sorry for the puns... I get that from my Dad!! I haven't had a chance to really take a picture of my hair except with my cell phone, but I wanted to post one. I will take a better one soon. Here it is!
3 comments:
CUTE!! I like it...doesn't look too different given the cell photo! I am sure it looks great...love the length too. Ditto on the NEED for the pony tail. Also, FYT and MYT (multiple year teachers) don't have time to do ANYTHING during the school year. Welcome to the life of, "Oh there is a ME, I thought it was all about the kids (and test scores)." Peace :-)
It looks so cute, the color is great on you!
Thanks! I'm still getting used to it, but I like it!
Post a Comment