Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Green...

I am envious of all of the Teachers now who are out of school... They are done! This Friday CAN NOT get here fast enough!!! I literally have piles and piles of "to-do" things and I can't imagine how I am going to get them all done. But, I will. And I am going to celebrate like YOU can't even imagine on Friday afternoon.

My first year of teaching will be over. I have LOVED every stinkin' minute of it... even the rough patches of insanity... It is when you get little notes (and usually pictures drawn with it) like this that make it all worth it:

"To a loving Teacher who loves her students even when the student always gets into trouble she always forgives her. I (heart) TX Aggies very much"

It melted my heart and has helped me to get through this week's crazy deadlines. :)

No comments: