I have officially been in Beaumont for a week and we are plunging headfirst into the renovations of our house here. We absolutely love it. I feel blessed to have Zach by my side through all that life has thrown at us. God has used all of the crazy ups and downs of our life to make our marriage stronger, and I am so thankful for that. We both look to the Lord for guidance as we move through different stages of life together. I couldn't ask for a more understanding, funny, goofy, level-headed, strong-willed, sensitive guy than I have in Zach as my husband.
We both understand that for a marriage to work, you have to communicate like crazy, and be willing to laugh at ourselves and each other every day. That's my best advice for anyone getting married... Communicate, Laugh, (and be flexible). I love Zach more today than I ever thought was possible and I feel so blessed to call him my husband, friend, and partner.
Here are a couple of pictures from our wedding day... hope you enjoy the flashback to 2006!


1 comment:
I remember that day well... what a fun party you had!
Post a Comment