I know I am going to probably open myself up to some horrifying gasps and scolding comments, but here goes.... This is what we did on our anniversary night. There is something about our anniversary that makes us want to renovate!! :) 
This is us painting. Actually, we are priming. The primer has really bad fumes and when we tried painting last weekend, it gave me and Zach both really bad headaches. So... we got respirators!! Haha! Too funny!
2 comments:
LOVE the pictures... and BTW, forgot to tell you yesterday, the 2 of you need to meet us in Boston for our next trip over there. They have a boat like the Beast in the harbor now and guess what it's called... CODZILLA!! HAHAHAHAHA, it was a little wilder than I remember the Beast being :)
That's hilarious. Love the respirators! Can't wait to see the final results. I'm sure it will look amazing!
Post a Comment