Monday, July 20, 2009

Sneak Peek!!!

Ok, Ok... I know you want to see what on earth we are doing to our house... So, I'll give you a sneak peek. We move our furniture in this weekend, so I'll post some befores and afters once everything is settled and unpacked! Here's your teaser in the meantime...

The first picture is of the master bedroom...
Here it is now... Hasn't been sealed yet, but you get the picture.
Here is the living room before.... I wish you could fully see the curtains in all of their glory...
Here it is now... Still needs to be sealed, and we have only primered the entry, but you can see the beige color on the living room walls.

I can't wait until it has furniture in it!!!!

2 comments:

Janet James said...

Love the sneak peek and I can't wait to see all the before and after pictures! Keep up the good/hard work! And Happy Birthday!

Elicia said...

I can't wait to see the final results, it is looking good!!!