Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Helloooo...

So the move went...well, not smoothly... but it happened. We are just so ready to be unpacked and settled... and we're getting there. I am "unofficially" going back to school this week to get ready for the school year, although I don't have to report until the 13th.

Our friends Tyan and John welomed baby Jack into the world on Sunday- two weeks early! But, he is just precious!! Only 6 lbs. 1 oz now, he could've been a really big baby had he been on time! :)

As I unpack the house, I listen to music on iTunes and Pandora... here's a song I really love lately. When things get stressful (such as moving) and they don't go the way you planned (like moving), it's nice to sit down and remember it's time to lay your troubles down at God's feet. Hope you enjoy the video...

No comments: