Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chunky Monkey!

Well, not really. We took Caroline to the doctor (aGAIN) yesterday and she now weighs 9 pounds 3 ounces. This little girl is gaining almost an ounce a day! Crazy!
She is also 22.25" long... I have to say I am shocked, even though I shouldn't be.

I was so tiny for so long, I guess I expected her to be also. She still is tiny, but I'm thinking she really is taking after her Daddy!

It will be so fun to see as she grows!

I am trying not to bore you people with All-Caroline-All-the-time, so here are a couple of other things going on...

I LOVE Glee... (You're saying, this is not news... I know) If you don't watch it, though- please go to Hulu or Fox.com and watch the episode with Neil Patrick Harris. Amazing! I am now a really huge fan of Kevin McHale. (He's from Plano, too! Holla!) He does an AWESOME rendition of "Safety Dance" and he's so cute and tiny!
We also LOVE Modern Family. It was on Wednesday nights, but last week was the season finale. It is seriously one of the funniest shows I have seen in a long time. I think Phil might be my favorite character. If you watch it, who is yours? If you don't watch it, I think they might play re-runs this summer so do yourself a favor a catch a few episodes (or all of them). Hysterical!!!

No comments: