Thursday, May 27, 2010

Laundry Love

Believe it or not, we are still dreaming about what we are going to do to this house...even with a 6 week old baby! One thing I would really like to do is overhaul/expand our laundry room. I found this laundry room a long time ago and have saved the pictures for my own inspiration later.

I never thought I would have a "dream laundry room" but this one is pretty fantastic! I am very minimalistic when it comes to design style... clean, simple, and classy. What would your dream laundry room look like?

2 comments:

Katie Norwood said...

Those are great pictures! I love how it's clean and white. Very nice. I never really dream about having a cool laundry room. I do, however, dream of having a cool craft room with all kinds of fun storage, bright bold colors, and big areas to work.

arg said...

beautiful! although, i hope i never have enough laundry to need THREE washers! :o)

i painted the laundry room in our house high gloss pear green - its pretty close to what my dream laundry room would look like!