Sunday, September 12, 2010

Firsts!

Happy 5 months, sweet girl. I can't believe you were born 5 months ago today!

The past month was full of so many firsts, and I want to document them before I forget!

First time...
eating rice cereal
rolling from stomach to back (now she won't stay on her tummy at all!!)
sitting up by herself (right now, it's for a few seconds, but she seems to get better each time!)
in the pool (loved it!)
first tooth! (and maybe another one soon following)
really noticing Sadie... She pets her!! It's the cutest thing ever!

She is the light of my life. I think we'll keep her!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Happy 5 Months, sweet Caroline!! :)

I loved your post about healthy eating! I have had to cut out a lot of processed foods when all of my medical things appeared. It's amazing how fast you will lose weight by just cutting out junk!!! Go, Kate, Go! :)

P.S...What kind of camera do you use? I want a good camera for Christmas and your pictures are great!

Elicia said...

Cutest girl! Just want to squeeze her. She is so adorable!