Sunday, November 14, 2010

6 month (oops! 7 month) pictures

My plan was to get Newborn, 6 month, and 1 year pictures of Caroline... Well, October was just plain busy, so we were able to squeeze pictures in this past weekend just after Caroline turned 7 months. Oh well! It was a blast!!

Anywho, I love this photographer! She is simply amazing, and has a God-given talent for capturing the most beautiful pictures. Just perfection. She sent me a sneak peek, and I have to say I am utterly obsessed. Can't stop looking at them. At how big my little Caroline is. At how I don't have a tiny baby anymore... See for yourself!




Photo credit to Tyan Jacox of Tiny Bird Photography (http://www.tinybirdphotography.com/)

3 comments:

Elicia said...

I love that picture of you two together! Absolutely gorgeous!

Allison H. said...

Super cute! I treated someone today that knows you and Zach. He is the father of your good friend Ashley...think you grew up with her.

arg said...

I seriously can't get over how stinkin' cute she is! I was a Junior League of Austin's Christmas Affair this week and there was a booth that had "Future Pi Phi" shirts and I thought of you two! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!