One of my goals for this year is to blog twice a week (ok. maybe that's a little ambitious), and also to get back to blogging about other things that interest me. Caroline really is my life right now, but I am still into the same old stuff... working on the house, traveling, great buys, design, etc...
I went to Dillards to pass some time at the end of the day with Caroline (this happens quite often... it's our "get out of the house" time if we haven't already). I went through their home section and saw that they were having a big sale... major price slashing, people!
[Man, I need to work on getting to the point.]
Annnnnyways... I came across some placemats (4 to be exact!) that I thought would look great in our breakfast area. We haven't done anything with that area of the house, so I thought it would help encourage Zach and I to eat dinner at the table instead of in front of the TV (another goal for this year).
These four placemats were originally $8 a pop, but were marked down three times all the way to $2.40. Awesome! They have such a fun, bold pattern with a punch of all my favorite colors.
I love them!
Have you found anything lately that you just had to grab?
1 comment:
CUTE!!! My latest buy was...hmmm, WOW, I cannot think of anything :-( We have been low on the dough. I hope to get back into g-saleing soon, when it warms up. I actually need to have one myself!!
Post a Comment