Wednesday, March 23, 2011

{Uncle Jabo's Wedding}

The honorary "flower baby"
Last weekend we had the pleasure of driving to Llano, Texas (about an hour west of Austin) to the beautiful hill country. Zach's brother, Josh and his fiance, Tara, tied the knot in what couldn't have been a more perfect wedding day. I still haven't had time to go through all of the pictures, but I will post some more later. I took pictures mostly on Friday, and only a few on Saturday... I ended up helping with the behind the scenes action quite a bit on Saturday. I enjoyed it, though, and wanted to help the bride and her family enjoy the day leading up to the ceremony as much as possible.

Me and my girl

4 comments:

Jen said...

Dude! I love Llano! It's one of my favorite small towns in Texas. We used to go all the time when we stayed in at Lake LBJ in the summers. Love!!

You both look amazing, by the way!

Adkins Fam said...

First picture...did you photoshop?

Kelly said...

Pretty girls!!

Shel + Stone said...

You both look beautiful! Wish I had been there :)