Our Saucer Magnolia tree planted in honor of Big and Little Maggi (see post below) is blooming with some beautiful pink flowers. I love them! Magnolias are my favorite tree, and Saucer Magnolias are definitely my favorite variety. So delicate, but then they bloom and the flowers just pop. Just like my Granny, and just like my daughter.
3 comments:
I love magnolia trees too! :) I'm so jealous that you have one. Little Caroline is just beautiful, Kate! Great pictures by the way!
She is beautiful Kate! I love how you have done your blog. I'm still learning my way around the blog site!!
I so messed up trying to do this blog thing..
After trying to follow you,I was trying to do invites to follow me from my email address book and it was still on following you...So I sent out invites to follow you instead of me..I am a dork..My friends are like what is Felicia asking me to do when they get those invites.. I hope this makes sense..I'm trying to get the hang of the blog stuff.I was like this with FB at first too..
ok,Happy Lenting!!
Post a Comment