
this one was a hard one to start. i felt like a total goob taking pictures of myself. i really wanted to do a shot where i set the timer and the camera was further away, but zach convinced me to use this one. it isn't my favorite picture of myself, but i hope by day 30's self-portrait, i can come up with some better ideas. hopefully, this will also pull me out of my comfort zone and get the creative juices flowing so my clients will get even better pictures out of me! :)
***side note: i can't get the settings right to upload to the picasa gallery... so, leave a comment with a link, or make a facebook album and tag me or let me know you are doing it. i want to see everyone's pictures!
1 comment:
LOVE this pic---I can see the reflection in your eye, sooo cool!! I am doing this too...just uploaded to my picassa, how can I share? Are you putting them on 365 too or just here?
Post a Comment