
We didn't get out of the house today, except once to go fill a prescription. Caroline is a bit under the weather. By the time I got out of the house to go pick up some dinner, I realized I didn't have my camera with me, and I didn't see a lot of clouds in the sky. So, I stopped in a church parking lot that has a field next to it, and took a picture with my iPhone of the one cloud in Beaumont's sky for the day!
I'm not super impressed with the picture, but I did improve the composition and color quite a bit in Lightroom. Not toooo horrible for a phone camera. I also took a few pictures with the hipstamatic camera app, but Zach liked my edit of the raw picture better. So, here is day 3! Tomorrow will be fun- I am trying to think of something really creative for something green...
And just for fun, here is the original straight-out-of-camera shot:
1 comment:
I need help with my photoshop skills---how did you get that from that?!
Post a Comment