Friday, April 10, 2009

Never Far Away

The other day on the radio, I heard this great new song that Jim Brickman (pianist that did Valentine with Martina McBride) has released with a band called Rush of Fools. I had never heard of them so I looked it up and found they are a contemporary christian rock band. I LOVE this song. It is so inspiring and uplifting. In the craziest past 4 months of my life, I have been able to stay sane just knowing God is "never far away."

In the spirit of Easter weekend, I thought I would embed the video from You Tube. There is no music video for it, but someone put the music to pictures of Jim Brickman. (kinda weird?)

Happy Easter!

"You're the moonlight in the dark of my night, and you shine bright so I can see."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this song! It has been worn out on my iPod. I think I have listened to it 5 times a day for the last 2 months and it never gets old. Glad you found it!

And I am SO happy for you guys on selling your house. How wonderful that all was taken care of so quickly. God is good.