Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SO excited!!

Just a quick note to let everyone know the great news! Not even 24 hours after our house hit MLS listings, we had a showing and an offer! We went through negotiations with the buyer and have now finished our option period. We are set to close May 1st!

I couldn't be happier with our real estate agent, who is also one of our good friends. If you are in Dallas, and ever need the services of a Realtor, please look to the Barbara VanPoole team. Seychelle is a good friend from high school, and she and the team worked so hard for us! Their website is: www.barbaravanpoole.com.

Thank you to everyone for your prayers!

2 comments:

aggielauren05 said...

Kate... that is FANTASTIC! I knew it would all work out just the way it was supposed to. If I was moving to Dallas, I would buy Winnekta-- you guys have done amazing work on her!

Kate said...

Thanks love, you are sweet. :)
Miss you!!!