I am ridiculously busy... and not in a good kind of busy. TAKS, packing and moving out of the house, looking for and buying a new house, finding a job, and trying to do several other things on top of that!!! Tomorrow, TAKS gets to be crossed off my list. Packing and moving will be crossed off on Friday (I hope!) All I have to say to that is...
HALLELUJAH!!!!
2 comments:
OMG... I've moved enough times with you to know how traumatic packing is. And it's not like you're leaving the dorm room furniture behind, when you are a grown up, you actually take it with you!!! AHHHH. I have a move coming up myself, grrr. Hopefully the last one for a loooong time.
And I loved your Get Healthy posts! We all need to share info about what works and hold each other accountable. Although, I'm feeling far healthier now that I don't have a steady diet of Sonic and Sbisa :)
Hang in there girl!!
Post a Comment