Monday, December 7, 2009

22 Week Appointment

No news to report here... Baby girl's heartrate is 157 which is pretty normal for right now... She's gonna be high strung just like her parents! :)

Now, I just have to survive the next 9 days of school so I can relax through the holidays!

4 comments:

Jen said...

wait... you would describe Zach as high strung? I'm surprised by that :)

and seriously, how did we (2 of the most high strung people on the planet Earth) survive living together for two years, rarely have the slightest of disagreements and come out of it unscathed? I guess we just 'get' each other, eh?

and I think you are growing out of it a little bit because you are handling the pregnancy with such grace! :)

Kate said...

Jen, you still know me so well...

Zach is high strung in completely different ways than I am... You should see him when he's working on the house! Holy Moly!!

And I think you're probably right- I have grown out of it a bit... Experiences as an adult have mellowed me a bit :)

Elicia said...

We need more belly pics! :)

Kate said...

coming! :)