Caroline is a feminine form of Charles, Zach's (maternal) Grandfather.Margaret is the name of my (maternal) Grandmother.
We have been wrestling with names for several months and once we finally decided on Caroline, we felt like we didn't want to wait until she was born to announce it.
It was fun to surprise our families with the news they weren't expecting! Christmas presents to our parents were photo albums engraved with her name, along with all of her ultrasound pictures thus far.
Caroline, we can't wait to meet you!
7 comments:
I love, love, love that name! It is Dave's grandmother's name and at one of the names at the top of our list! (NO, I am not pregnant...just silly enough to think of baby names.)
It's gorgeous!! Can't wait to meet miss Caroline!
I have always loved that name. It's lovely!!! I can almost see her now, and she definitely looks like a Caroline!
Sweet Caroline... bom bom bom!
She will be beautiful and will have excellent taste in music, I just know it!
I love it... CMG is a cool monogram!
I love it! Caroline is Lily's middle name, and we really debated about using it as her first name. What a beautiful name Kate!
It makes me smile to read such sweet, genuine comments from all of you. I can't wait for y'all to meet her!
BEAUTIFUL name!! I love the whole combination!! Bishop can't wait to play with Caroline!
Post a Comment