We had our 26 week appointment yesterday and all is well. Caroline's heart rate is 147 and my belly is measuring right on for 26 weeks. I am just a couple of weeks away from my 3rd trimester and I am already starting to feel really uncomfortable. Yes, I hear you saying under your breath, "Just wait... it's only going to get worse." I do know this. :)I described some pelvic pain/pressure to my doctor and she said she wanted to check to make sure my cervix was still closed and not dilating prematurely. It definitely put me at ease when she said it's still closed and no sign of softening or dilation. A friend of a friend just delivered a 23 wk 5 day old baby in December and was actually due April 20th... so that was on my mind. I feel so thankful and blessed that everything is going smoothly with this pregnancy. We always appreciate prayers for Caroline.
Other than that, I'm doing really well! I am getting adjusted to going back to school after my 2 week break and counting down the days until we get to meet this little firecracker!
I hope everyone's Christmas and New Year Celebrations were great and I am looking forward to a great 2010!
1 comment:
Oh no, your poor friend. I hope their little baby is doing ok. :(
Glad everything is going well for you! I can't believe you are already 26 weeks! :)
Post a Comment