
Here are my observations thus far:
1.) Jake is one of the cheesiest guys I have ever seen... I mean, come on! Apparently he used to go to the fitness club Zach and I worked at in Dallas!
2.) There are at least 4 nutjobs, and counting on this show... It still makes me laugh every time a different girl says,"I really thought I was going to marry him!!" Puh-leease!!
3.) Speaking of nutjobs, I am convinced that Michelle was hired (and possibly half of the other girls) secretly as an actress to fuel the drama on the show. Have you seen the "crazy eyes?"
4.) The Rozylyn scandal is straight out of a soap opera. I swear she's just trying out for the latest villainess on All My Children. Her scenes were totally over-acted.
Anyways, I can't believe that I love this show, but it is such a guilty pleasure for me!
Does anyone else want to admit they love it too?
(Tiffany, you are already cracking me up with your tweets every Monday!)
2 comments:
That's how I know him!! It's been killing me because I totally feel like I recognized him but couldn't figure it out.
Yeah! I don't think I recognize him, but Zach did... Isn't that crazy? He seems like a good guy, though... I hope he finds love!
Post a Comment