Wednesday, January 20, 2010

28 weeks

Third Trimester??? Holy moly!!!! We had our 28 week appointment yesterday, which was pretty uneventful. Caroline's heartrate is 147 (normal) and my blood pressure and weight gain is really good. The OB-GYN measures your belly vertically from top to bottom and I am measuring right on track for 28 weeks. I have been having some Braxton Hicks contractions and normal growth pains, but otherwise feel good!

Last night, the UPS man laughed at me as I met him at the door. We got Caroline's bedding in, and it is just as pretty in person as it is online! Here are a couple of pictures from my phone:

4 comments:

Elicia said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see the whole nursery!! :)

Katie Norwood said...

I love the bedding!!! So cute. Pink and green is my fave.

Unknown said...

So cute!!! How fun to see it all coming together!

Kate said...

Thank you! Pink and green is my fav too! I can't wait until it's all put together!