Thursday, December 17, 2009

7 year itch is nowhere in sight

I missed the actual date this week- day jobs and work on the house has completely consumed us. But, I thought I would acknowledge it anyways. December of 2002 was when Zach and I started dating. SEVEN years ago!!! I can't believe someone has stuck with me that long! Here is a picture of us from Pi Phi Firedance in November of 2002, when it all started! I feel so blessed to have Zach in my life and I honestly don't know what I would do without him!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Is that the Fire Dance dress I took you shopping for? (Mom was out of town for NCL or something, so it was just you and me. Great memories!

Elicia said...

Your dad took you shopping for your dress? How adorable is that? I love it. :) Happy seven years!