Has anyone ever done squats with weights? Essentially, that is what I did all day on Saturday when I was "nesting." We had a gazillion gift bags I had to go through and I was trying to get things set up in Caroline's room. I was motivated! Zach came home and was pleasantly surprised that I had cleaned out the entire living room, washed a few loads of Caroline's clothes, and put everything away. While I was doing this, I kept bending over or lowering down. Little did I know that I would be in a WORLD of pain yesterday and today (and probably tomorrow too)! I wasn't thinking that I have a 25 pound bowling ball attached to me and it might just affect my center of balance. The doctor told me today that I should make sure not to overdo it in the next few weeks... too little, too late!Speaking of doctor's visits... for anyone who knows what the stats mean: I am 1 cm dilated, 70% effaced, and Caroline's head is down and ready to go! I am excited! Let's just hope she isn't ready to go tooooo soon. Come on, girl! 4 more weeks!
I know I promised nursery pictures, but I am going to wait until our rocker comes in to post. Sorry for the tease--a couple more weeks!
1 comment:
dude, I look just like the man in that picture every Tuesday at my crazy gym class (except female and in an shirt, with hopefully better hair).
the stats mean nothing to me except that it's happening SO SOON! I am so excited and can't wait for the call or text that it's goin' down!
Post a Comment