Monday, March 22, 2010

Zero. Zilch. Nada.

I had some pretty rough contractions this weekend, which made me think for sure that I had progressed some since last week... Nope!

We had our 37 week doctor appointment today and I am still 1cm dilated, 70% effaced, and she hasn't dropped low enough that they can measure her "station."

We have an ultrasound on Friday to see how big she is and then our weekly appointment again next Monday. Now that we're 37 weeks, she is considered full-term and can be born any time!

She's still cookin' and that's a good thing!

2 comments:

Travis and Rebecca said...

hang in there! i had the same news at my last 3 or 4 drs appointments but wasn't even at 1!! (we induced on her due date) you totally think there's progress going on with all those contractions, when she's just makin' sure you are ready for her arrival! praying for you! and so excited for you!!!

Kate said...

Thanks Rebecca!!! I have definitely been shown that Caroline will arrive on God's plan and not in my own! :) We are so excited for her to get here! Only 2 and a half weeks till due date! :)