Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Caroline

Well, we are alive... I haven't had the energy or time to get on the computer, so I've been updating Facebook via my phone. In case you haven't heard, here are Caroline's stats:

Born: Monday, April 12th at 7:54 pm
weighing 6 pounds 8 ounces
20 inches long

However, as of Monday the 19th at our 1 week checkup,
she weighs 7 pounds 2 ounces and is 20.5" long
Go girl!!

6 comments:

aggielauren05 said...

she's perfect! Can't wait to meet her :)

Graham and Storey said...

She is SO precious, Katy! I hope you are enjoying your beautiful girl and trying to get some rest!

Shel + Stone said...

SO so precious : )

keely said...

She's so beautiful!!! I'm thrilled to meet her soon! And let me know if you want any help with announcements - I've been dabbling...

Unknown said...

She's so gorgeous!! Love the pictures. What an exciting time for y'all!

Elicia said...

She's so precious!