OH MY GOODNESS!!! I just cannot wait to meet her!! She is so precious, I need more photos! Next time we are all in Dallas together Stone will have to take some photos of you guys, we are so happy for you both and so excited about the newest addition to the Gavos fam. xoxo.
So cute!!! I loved the pictures on Facebook, too. I'm just so happy for you! Hope you're having fun and hanging in there... I can imagine these have been exhausting days!
4 comments:
She's beautiful!! Congrats!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I just cannot wait to meet her!! She is so precious, I need more photos! Next time we are all in Dallas together Stone will have to take some photos of you guys, we are so happy for you both and so excited about the newest addition to the Gavos fam. xoxo.
love it... she's gorgeous and I am so proud of you Mommy Kate!
So cute!!! I loved the pictures on Facebook, too. I'm just so happy for you! Hope you're having fun and hanging in there... I can imagine these have been exhausting days!
Post a Comment