Tuesday, July 26, 2011

{challenge!}

Please join me on a 30 day Photography challenge! Starting August 1st...

You don't even have to have a fancy camera--use your cell phone if you don't! I saw this on Pinterest and thought it would be a great way for me to get my creative juices flowing and inspire future photo sessions.

Here is the challenge: (All credit goes to here)


Upload your pictures to my picasa album here.
(**UPDATE: don't upload to picasa. I can't get it to allow outside people to upload)

Feel free to upload on your blog or facebook too! Just comment with a link so I can see everyone's pictures!

1 comment:

Adkins Fam said...

FUN!! I think I will do this on my 365 day page...you should post there too!! I am a bit behind on that one so maybe this will motivate me to get it done!!

P.S. my word verification to post on your blog is "katedam" HAHA!!