My heart is broken for this family.
Yet, they are so hopeful and so faithful to God, knowing he has a plan in all this.
The mother, Kara, writes:
"I think when you become a parent, you hope for two things for your children. The first is that your children know that they are loved. And James is so desperately loved. Not just by his family, but by so many people around the world. Our other hope is that James would find his calling in the world and live it out. My word, has he found his calling. James' impact on the world is far greater than mine.
So, what else can I ask for? I spent the day with the light of my life, and God gave me one more day with him. Glory to God, who blesses me beyond belief."
Please take a moment to pray for this family. Help them to have peace, and to know God is in this with them.
virtual hugs...
kate
No comments:
Post a Comment