It's pretty amazing how fast things can change, especially with kiddos.
We went from liquid diet at 15 months, to pureed food at 16 months, to 18 months (almost) completely off pureed baby food. I am sure a lot of that has to do with her having a mouth-load of teeth.
Remember how I said the doc still wanted me going for 24-30 ounces of formula a day through 2 years old? Yipes. Ain't happenin' any more! She will drink about 10 ounces in the morning right when she wakes up, 4-6 ounces before naptime (if I am lucky), and then about 8 ounces before bedtime. So, not horrible, but we are short a good 6-10 ounces. With all of the food she is eating, I think we are okay on calories, so I am not really worried.
Caroline looooves potatoes, avocado, and bananas!
People have been asking me how she is doing with food lately, and I wanted to post about it. She is doing great! I basically have her on a whole foods sort of diet. No wheat/oat/barley, but it hasn't been too hard to work with at this point. I am hopeful :)
1 comment:
What a cutie! am so happy to hear that she is doing great with her food restrictions... love that she loves avocado :) come out to cali and pick them yourselves!
Post a Comment